Community Manager (f/m/d) - Jaafar Talk - in freelance workWe are looking for a community manager (f/m/d) for the JaafarTalk editorial team in the main department middle east in Berlin as soon as possible in freelance work.
JaafarTalk - the multimedia-based Arabic talk show format – reaches millions of viewers every week in the Arab speaking world. The show and its cross-media platforms online, on social media and television, target an audience in the Arab speaking world and the Arab speaking audience in Europe. We give a voice to the unheard.
Your role with DW:
- Community management of all JaafarTalk editorial social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and others).
- Community management: active interaction with our users and monitoring and analysis of the social media platforms
- Independent supervision of all phases of social media management
- Creation of online and social media posts (text, image, video) in Arabic language
- Participation in the development and implementation of formats for our social media platforms
- Journalistic research and close collaboration in the team on content as well as distribution
- Completed university studies or equivalent qualification
- Completed traineeship or comparable journalistic training
- Relevant journalistic work experience in the areas of social media management and digital reporting
Special skills and knowledge:
- Confident assessment of trends and topics in social media
- Experience in the production of web videos is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the editing program Adobe Premiere, mastery of Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
- Good knowledge of political and social conditions in Germany, Europe and the Arab world.
- high flexibility, creativity and ability to work in a team
- Very good command of the High Arabic language (Modern Standard Arabic)
- Good knowledge of English and German in order to be able to access journalistic sources in both languages
- working in an international environment
- taking part in a dynamic team
- putting your innovative ideas into practice